Want to post an advertisement? Send information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertisements are free of charge and will remain posted for a period of 60 days.
OHIO ELITE SOCCER ACADEMY - DIRECTOR OF GOALKEEPING
The Director of Goalkeeping will report directly to the Executive Director of Coaching of Ohio Elite Soccer Academy (OESA). The Director of Goalkeeping will have a comprehensive understanding of OESA goalkeepers. The Director of Goalkeeping will provide programming leadership for club goalkeepers perform day-to-day operational tasks related to the organization of OESA Goalkeeper Program. The management and coaching of OESA goalkeepers will be consistent with the mission statement and philosophy set forth by Ohio Elite Soccer Academy.
Director of Goalkeeping responsibilities:
- Plan, organize and execute all goalkeeper sessions for 50 team club ages 6-19 yrs. old
- Create and manage goalkeeper training schedule
- Implement a long term goalkeeper training plan
- Create Individual Training Plans for club goalkeepers
- Manage goalkeeper training equipment
- Attend and provide feedback at teams training, games and events
- Warm up goalkeepers for all games in which attending
- Lias with Director’s of Coaching regarding attendance of tournaments and showcases
- Coordinate with Director’s of Coaching regarding goalkeeper progress and training needs
- Manage and update Goalkeeper Team Page at www.ohioelite.com
- Develop process for effective communication with all program goalkeepers
- Attend staff meetings
- Act as staff for all club events and pre-season camps
- Assist with additional club duties as assigned by Director of Coaching
- Must have highly refined abilities in time management, organization, and administration
- Must have a working knowledge of computer systems
- Should have both experience and a working knowledge of elite youth soccer
Submission of interest:
Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume, and references to:
Ohio Elite Soccer Academy
All inquiries are confidential. Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
Ohio Elite Soccer Academy is an equal opportunity employer.
Wright State University Men's Soccer in need of a Goalkeeper Coach
Wright State University is a Division 1 Athletics program, located in Dayton, OH and is looking to add a Goalkeeper Coach to its Men’s Soccer staff. This is a volunteer position with pay coming from camps through the Men’s Soccer camp program. This is a great opportunity for coaches to get involved in College coaching and many full time coaches started their College careers through a volunteer position. The men’s Soccer program has had tremendous success in recent years culminated with a NCAA National Tournament 2nd round appearance this past season, after winning the Conference tournament title. As this is a volunteer position the minimum requirements are that the candidate is able to attend most training sessions and home games. The position could develop in to more depending on availability and interest from the candidate.
If you would like to know more information or apply to the position please e-mail your resume to Head Coach Jake Slemker at email@example.com.