ANNOUNCEMENT | FOLLOW-UP (REC) | FOLLOW-UP (COMP) | DEMOSPHERE RELEASE
With over 29 years of experience meeting soccer-specific needs, here's why Ohio South selected Demosphere as it's strategic registration partner:
- It works.
- User friendly
- Selected by Ohio South as long-term solution, but no long term commitments (contracts) required from you!
- Adapted to Ohio South rules, regulations and risk compliance
- Securely collect payments online
- Protect personal data
- Build teams
- Communicate with members
- Run reports on the fly
- Schedule games
- View teams via mobile app
- Website (optional)
- Superior customer service
- Track stats/standings/scores and much, much more!
The Demosphere platform includes a fully integrated solution for processing credit and debit cards online, including:
- PCI Compliance
- Tokenization of cards for auto-installments
- Refund processing
- Chargeback processing and dispute resolution
- Detailed financial reporting
Demosphere handles 100% of the merchant processing relationship. There is no merchant agreement to sign and no need to manage a separate merchant account. Demosphere will deposit all funds directly into your organization's bank account, less fees, on a weekly or tri-weekly basis.
Each league and club has been assigned your own account executive. Please click here to discover yours and get in touch.
DEMOSPHERE SUPPORT CENTER
Questions for Ohio South? Contact Joe Gould at the Ohio South office.
Use of Demosphere will begin the Fall 2020 season, and we know many of you will want it early to prep for fall registration and tryouts.
- ✔ Introductions & outreach/signing agreements (required for all competitive clubs prior to season start - reference this email first if you have questions on that)
- ✔ Establish league and club accounts
- ☐ Initial Player & Staff Data Import
- ☐ Continued Development of OSYSA-specific workflow
- ☐ OSYSA guides/OSYSA support page released
- ☐ Tryout Registration Setup and Training (online training webinar and step-by-step guide) - (Date TBD)
Late April/Early May:
- ☐ In-Person Club/Rec League Training: 2020-21 Season - (Date TBD)
- Program/Season Setup
- Risk Management workflow
- Syncing teams/rosters to OSYSA
- ☐ On-going registrations
- ☐ League System Training