Welcome to the 2019-20 Season of the Ohio South State League (OSSL)
2019-20 OSSL U12-U18/19 Brackets
Schedules and Scores
Games are self scheduled and played at the designated home team's field. The home team will update the date, time, and field in Stack Sports. Home teams are responsible to secure the field (at their cost), schedule referees through the OSSL Referee Assignors, collect both teams' game paperwork, and email the paperwork to OSSL. Each team is responsible for printing the game day roster for each game and having the referee sign it.
U15-U18/19 Home & Away Schedules
U12-U14 Home & Away Schedules
* Temporary process to follow until the online schedule can be created in Stack Sports*
2. Each team brings a copy of their official roster and club pass roster (if applicable) to OSSL game
3. Referees fill out Game Info Sheet
4. Home team emails Game Info Sheet, both teams rosters, and club pass roster to Jen - email@example.com
Overall Guide (Cheat Sheet)
Updating Game Information and Scheduling Refs
Game Day Roster
Club Pass & Tourney Scheduling
Archived Scores and Standings
Team Contacts, Ref Contacts & Fees, and Black Out Dates
Home teams are responsible to secure the referees by emailing the OSSL Referee Assignors, see list posted below. Choose the Referee Assignor based upon THE LOCATION OF THE FIELD. Do not assume referees have been assigned until you receive a confirmation email from the Referee Assignor. A list of black out dates have been provided to reduce scheduling problems.
Season Length & League Fee
- U12 - U14 boys and girls season runs from August 9, 2019 - June 3, 2020
- U15 - U18/19 boys and girls season runs from November 8, 2019 - June 3, 2020
2019-20 League Fee
- $650 per team per season payable to OSYSA-OSSL
Coaching License Requirement
At least one coach on a team's OSSL roster must hold at the minimum a US Soccer Provisional "D" Coaching License or NSCAA National Diploma as the minimum coaching qualification. The coach meeting this requirement must be rostered on the team at the time of OSSL carding.
If you have any questions about the Ohio South State League, please contact Jen Schuppe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-576-9555.
Jen's office hours are Tuesday - Thursdays 9am - 2pm. Please call the office with questions when Jen is unavailable.
For online account questions, please call Stack Sports at 866-892-0777.