(Updated September 2020)
All coaches, administrators, or volunteers interested in being a part of Ohio South's ODP Program will need to ensure three things are done;
- (1) register to coach in ODP through Demosphere
- (2) complete risk in Player's Health (if not already done for your club)
- (3) complete a W-9 form (paid positions only)
Register in Demosphere using the link provided below. You should use Firefox or Chrome - no Internet Explorer or Safari.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER USING THE SAME EMAIL/ACCOUNT THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE WITH YOUR CLUB DEMOSPHERE SYSTEM. FAILURE TO DO THIS COULD RESULT IN YOUR NEED TO COMPLETE RISK AGAIN.
If you are not affiliated with a club in Ohio South, or your club has not yet added you to their Demosphere system (please confirm), then you should register as new.
1. Click the link in the button below and:
- If you have already completed risk for your club in 2020 in order to be carded, sign in with the same account.
- If you are not affiliated with a club in Ohio South (college coach, etc.), create an account and register as new.
2020-21 ODP Coach Registration
2. On Registration Step 1.2, please select Register a Volunteer.
3. The next step will be 2.1. Please select ODP 2020-21 from the dropdown and hit Continue.
4. On Steps 2.2 - 3.1, please continue to fill out the information with accuracy. When you reach Step 3.1, if you do not have a child to register to ODP you may click No, Proceed to Next Step.
5. Please continue forward. On Step 4.1, click Proceed to Checkout. There is no payment to make if you are just registering to coach, so on Step 4.2 please click Submit Order.
6. Finished! You may click Finish and Return to Dashboard.
RISK / PLAYER's health
If you are new and need to complete risk (have not already completed to be carded for club), please wait until after 4pm the same day (if registering prior to 4pm) OR after 9am the next day (if registering after 4pm any given weekday) so that we can initiate it for you, then click here for directions.
You will complete all risk requirements in Player's Health.
The W-9 form is a fillable PDF- just save your information on your computer and e-mail the completed PDF to:
If you are having trouble viewing the form as a fillable pdf. Please note - sometimes browsers change the viewing application for pdf.......see below to correct;