Forms Needed Prior to State Cup Game
All teams will submit the items below through SportsForms a minimum of 5 business days prior to your first State Cup game (this would be your Preliminary game if you have one or your self schedule Round Robin game). Event rosters are frozen 3 business days prior to your first game, so if you have any changes between the date you submit and the freeze date, please contact the Ohio South office for procedures to edit your event roster. We highly recommend you submit the event roster at least 7 business days prior in case we have to reject the roster due to missing or incomplete info. Once we have received your submission, we will approve the Event Roster through SportsForms and you will receive an email to go in and sign it. Please sign immediately upon receipt as we cannot email game cards until the event roster is signed. We also will not be able to make any roster changes while it is in limbo awaiting your signature.
1. Event Roster - will be submitted electronically through SportsForms
2. Team Player Verification Form - will be submitted electronically through SportsForms. You will only need to sign again if you have players who need to serve penalties at future games.)
3. Approved League Roster for your team-will be attached to your SportsForms submission
4. Approved League Roster(s) of Club Pass Players (if applicable) - will be attached to your SportsForms submission. Do not submit an approved club pass roster. This needs to be the approved league roster the player is originally carded to.
Forms Needed at State Cup Games
1. Game Card - A copy of the Ohio South game card which includes both teams' event rosters will be emailed to the teams 1-2 business days prior to their self schedule games. Both teams must print a copy and bring to the game. Referees will then use one copy to mark which players are game active and record the game results. (We require both teams to bring a copy just in case a team forgets or it gets ruined by the weather.) Ohio South will provide the game cards directly to the referees for the Round Robin scheduled weekend and the Semis/Finals weekend.
2. Team Cards for Players and Coaches
After Self Schedule Game(s):
The winning team should retrieve the signed game card from the referee and scan into the Ohio South office at email@example.com within 24 hours of game time. Please include the gender, age division, and both team names in the subject line of the email sent.
Subject Line Example: Boys U15 Yellow Stars vs Blue Moons State Cup Game Results