Forms Needed Prior to Presidents Cup Game
Teams whose first game is on the Round Robin weekend will submit the items below through SportsForms by April 22nd. If your team has a preliminary game prior to the Round Robin weekend, you must submit a minimum of 5 business days prior to that first game rather than the April 22nd date. Event rosters are frozen 3 business days prior to your first game, so if you have any changes between the date you submit and the freeze date, please contact the Ohio South office for procedures to edit your event roster. We highly recommend you submit the event roster as early as possible in case we have to reject the roster due to missing or incomplete info. Once we have received your submission, we will approve the Event roster through SportsForms and you will receive an email to go in and sign it. Please sign immediately upon receipt as we cannot send or print game cards until the event roster is signed. We also will not be able to make any roster changes while it is in limbo awaiting your signature.
1. Event Roster-will be submitted electronically through SportsForms
2. Approved League Roster for your team-will be attached to your SportsForms submission
3. Approved League Roster(s) of Club Pass Players (if applicable)-will be attached to your SportsForms submission. Do no submit an approved club pass roster. This needs to be the approved league roster the player is originally carded to.
Forms Needed at Presidents Cup Games
1. Game Card-A copy of the Ohio South game card which includes both team's event rosters will be provided directly to the referees by Ohio South at the Presidents Cup Round Robin weekend and the Semis/Finals weekend.
If you have a Self Schedule Preliminary Play in game prior to the Round Robin weekend, your game card will be emailed to both teams 1-2 business days prior to your game. Both teams should print the game card and take to the game with you. Referees will use one copy to mark which players are game active and record the game results(We require both teams to bring a copy just in case a team forgets or a copy gets ruined by the weather).
2. Team Cards for Player and Coaches
During the Round Robin weekend, Ohio South will collect the game cards directly from the referees.
If you have a Self Schedule Preliminary Play in game, the winning team should retrieve the signed game card from the referee and scan it into the Ohio South office at email@example.com within 24 hours of game time. Please include the gender, age division and both team names in the subject line of the email. Example: Boys U15 Yellow Stars vs Blue Moons Presidents Cup Game Results