Presidents Cup 2020
Congratulations to the 2019 Presidents Cup Champions and Finalists! View Photos
Regional & National Rule Changes for 2020
- Rule 103 & 301 Additional Rostered Players. A limited number of players may be added to rosters that were not a member of the team/club at the start of the state level of competition
- Rule 202 Member Passes. Clarification that while printed passes are required to be verified against the official event roster, electronic passes may be used in unusual situations if approved by the event Chair or designee.
- Rule 204 Substitutions. Substituted players must continue to exit the field at the half line nearest the team bench.
- Rule 206 Forfeits. Clarification on if a team falls below the required minimum number of players during a match.
- Rule 209 Uniforms. Teams must have both light & dark jerseys and socks at each match. Home team wears light, away team wears dark. If there is a conflict, the team causing the conflict must change.
- Rule 210 Markings and Logos. Non-compliant markings or logos must be removed or permanently covered on uniforms and cannot be covered by tape.
- Rule 213 Team or Club Trainers. Team or club Athletic Trainers are secondary to the event Athletic Trainers.
- Rule 214 Spectators. Whistles, air horns, megaphones, artificial noisemakers and/or similar devices are prohibited.
Teams and Schedules
NO PETS ALLOWED AT OHIO SOUTH STATE TOURNAMENT EVENTS
- Phone Hotline: 513-333-5730
- Sign up for Text Alerts: Text PRESCUPSEMIS to 41411.
- Hobson Freedom Park: 2910 Trebein Rd, Fairborn OH
- Field Map
Teams have requested for the option to self schedule the makeup games. We will allow teams to self schedule if both teams agree. Games must be completed by Thursday, May 16.
Here is the procedure:
1) Contact your opponent with contact list below.
Contact List for Teams
2) If both teams agree to self schedule the game, the home team should submit the referee request form below a minimum of 3 days in advance. Pick Presidents Cup Preliminary as the type of game.
Referee Request Form
3) After submission, please take a screen shot and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Check referee scheduler within 24 hours to verify the ref assignor received your request and posted the game for assignment. (can take 24 hours to show on scheduler).
5) Re-check scheduler the day before the game to verify a ref crew was assigned.
Verify Referee Requests and Scheduling Here
If you do not see the game listed or refs assigned, please contact the ref assignors below:
Cincinnati Ref Assignor: Bob Holwadel | Phone: 513-305-0407 | Email: email@example.com
Dayton Ref Assignor: Robert Hope | Phone: 937-423-4673 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Columbus Ref Assignor: Keith Emerson | Phone: 614-353-3404 | Email: email@example.com
6) Game cards will be emailed to both teams two days in advance. If you do not receive the game card, please contact the office at 513-576-9555. Referee must be given the game card to check players and record score. Make sure the refs sign the game card at the bottom.
7) The winning team will need to collect the game card from the refs and scan to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10am the next day.
8) Home Team should pay the referees with fees below. You will then email email@example.com with the name and address the reimbursement should be mailed to.
Any games where a ref crew cannot be assigned or game is rained out will have to play in their original time slot scheduled on the May 17-19 weekend.
State Office Phone:
State Office Fax:
2020 Play Dates
May 1-3, Round Robin
May 15-17, Semis and Finals
May 30 and 31, Rain Date if Needed
2020 Fees: $600/$625
June 11-15, Regionals (St. Louis, MO)
July 8-12, Nationals (Las Vegas, NV)
2021 Play Dates
May 7-9, Round Robin
May 14-16, Semis and Finals
June 5 and 6, Rain Date if Needed
June 17-21, Regionals (TBD)
July 7-11, Nationals (TBD)