Presidents Cup 2021
Official Qualifier for the USYS Midwest Presidents Cup Championships
NO PETS ALLOWED AT OHIO SOUTH STATE TOURNAMENT EVENTS
Regional & National Rule Changes starting 2020
- Rule 103 & 301 Additional Rostered Players. A limited number of players may be added to rosters that were not a member of the team at the start of the state level of competition
- Rule 202 Member Passes. Clarification that while printed passes are required to be verified against the official event roster, electronic passes may be used in unusual situations if approved by the event Chair or designee.
- Rule 204 Substitutions. Substituted players must continue to exit the field at the half line nearest the team bench.
- Rule 206 Forfeits. Clarification on if a team falls below the required minimum number of players during a match.
- Rule 209 Uniforms. Teams must have both light & dark jerseys and socks at each match. Home team wears light, away team wears dark. If there is a conflict, the team causing the conflict must change.
- Rule 210 Markings and Logos. Non-compliant markings or logos must be removed or permanently covered on uniforms and cannot be covered by tape.
- Rule 213 Team or Club Trainers. Team or club Athletic Trainers are secondary to the event Athletic Trainers.
- Rule 214 Spectators. Whistles, air horns, megaphones, artificial noisemakers and/or similar devices are prohibited.
Congratulations to the 2019 Presidents Cup Champions and Finalists! View Photos
State Office Phone:
State Office Fax:
2021 Play Dates
April 30-May 2, Round Robin(may also need to play April 28 and 29 with Covid restrictions)
May 21-23, Semis and Finals
June 5 and 6, Rain Date if Needed
June 17-21, Regionals (TBD)
July 7-11, Nationals (TBD)