Forms Needed for State Cup games
Please check in at least 45 minutes prior to your game time at the Headquarters Tent for the Round Robin weekend. You will need to check in each day before your game.
- Approved and Stamped League Roster (must turn in one copy and always have copy with you in case we need to collect another copy).
- Laminated US Youth Soccer Player Cards
- Team Player Verification Form (Make sure each line is dated as the date of actual match.)
- Blue Roster Form (Must be typed! You will only turn this in once but you should always have a copy with you in case we need to collect another copy. Player signatures are no longer required on this form.)
- Official Referee Report (Both teams should bring a copy to self schedule games, but only one will need to be signed by the referees. Winning team, please make sure you get the completed and signed game report back from the referees directly after the match. We will provide for State Hosted Weekend events.)
- Official Team Game Roster (only needed for each game if you have more than 14 on your roster for 8v8 or more than 18 players on your roster for 11v11. If you have less, you do not need to fill this out at all. Player signatures are not required.)
- Concussion Certificates All carded coaches and team personnel must turn this in.
- Parent Acknowledgement Form for Concussion
- State Cup Rules (These do not need to be turned in, but you should have with you at the field in case any questions arise).
Teams should bring copies of all paperwork to their self schedule game. The Winning Team should retrieve copies of all paperwork for both teams and scan into the Ohio South office along with the game report from the referees within 24 hours of game time. Please make sure the ref signs the Referee report! Each team will keep the originals and bring with them to the Round Robin weekend. The Winning Team should scan the game report and all team paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of game time.