Forms Needed Prior to State Cup Game
We are eliminating check in at the event. All teams must scan and email all of the items below as one attachment a minimum of 2 business days prior to your first State Cup game. (This would be your Preliminary game if you have one or your self schedule Round Robin game). We will not accept partial paperwork. Please check the size of your files before sending. Once we have received your paperwork, we will approve the Blue Event Roster and scan you an approved copy that you will use for each game.
- State Cup Checklist -must be filled out completely and scanned to Ohio South office.
- Approved and Stamped League Roster
- Blue Roster/Event Roster (Must be typed and in alphabetical order by last name! You will only turn this in once but you should always have a copy with you in case we need to collect another copy. Player signatures are no longer required on this form.)
- Team Player Verification Form (You will sign and date this form on the day of the first match. You will only need to sign again if you have players who need to serve penalties.)
5. Approved League Roster(s) of Club Pass Players (if applicable)
Forms Needed at State Cup Games
- Approved Blue Roster/Event Roster- You will print a copy for every game that will be marked for the date of play with your eligible players for that game. Therefore, you will need to print one copy for any prelim game and three copies total for the Round Robin games.
- Team Cards for Players and Coaches
- Official Referee and Red Card Report (Both teams should bring a copy to all self schedule games, but only one will need to be signed by the referees. Winning team, please make sure you get the completed and signed game report back from the referees directly after the match. We will provide for State Hosted Weekend events.)
The Winning Team should retrieve the signed referee report and both teams' approved event rosters from the referee and scan into the Ohio South office at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of game time. Please make sure the ref signs the Referee report! Please include the gender, age division, and both team names in the subject line of the email sent. Subject Line Example: Boys U15 Yellow Stars vs Blue Moons State Cup Game Results