You will need to bring the following with you to your Presidents Cup games. For the Round Robin weekend, please make sure you check in at least 30 minutes prior to every game.
1) Ohio South Approved League Roster-must have league stamp to be considered and this will be kept by Ohio South. Make a copy to turn in so we don't need to keep your original!
2) Ohio South Approved Cards
3) Presidents Cup Game Day Roster- This is only needed if you have more than 14 players for U11-12 or more than 18 players for U13-19 on your league roster.
4) Concussion Certificates - All Carded Coaches and Bench Personnel must turn in a copy of their concussion certificate at check-in.
5) Concussion Parent Acknowledgement Form-Your league may have had you turn in a similar document, but this is the one we need for the tournament.