Presidents Cup 2019
Congratulations to the 2019 Presidents Cup Champions and Finalists! View Photos
Teams and Schedules
Presidents Cup Schedules -updated 5/22/2019
NO PETS ALLOWED AT OHIO SOUTH STATE TOURNAMENT EVENTS
Phone Hotline: 513-333-5730
Sign up for Text Alerts: Text PRESCUPSEMIS to 41411.
Hobson Freedom Park-2910 Trebein Rd, Fairborn OH
Teams have requested for the option to self schedule the makeup games. We will allow teams to self schedule if both teams agree. Games must be completed by Thursday, May 16.
Here is the procedure:
1) Contact your opponent with contact list below.
Contact List for Teams
2) If both teams agree to self schedule the game, the home team should submit the referee request form below a minimum of 3 days in advance. Pick Presidents Cup Preliminary as the type of game.
Referee Request Form
3) After submission, please take a screen shot and email to email@example.com.
4) Check referee scheduler within 24 hours to verify the ref assignor received your request and posted the game for assignment. (can take 24 hours to show on scheduler).
5) Re-check scheduler the day before the game to verify a ref crew was assigned.
Verify Referee Requests and Scheduling Here
If you do not see the game listed or refs assigned, please contact the ref assignors below:
Cincinnati Ref Assignor: Bob Holwadel Phone: 513-305-0407 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dayton Ref Assignor: Robert Hope Phone: 937-423-4673 Email: email@example.com
Columbus Ref Assignor: Keith Emerson Phone: 614-353-3404 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Game cards will be emailed to both teams two days in advance. If you do not receive the game card, please contact the office at 513-576-9555. Referee must be given the game card to check players and record score. Make sure the refs sign the game card at the bottom.
7) The winning team will need to collect the game card from the refs and scan to email@example.com by 10am the next day.
8) Home Team should pay the referees with fees below. You will then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and address the reimbursement should be mailed to.
Any games where a ref crew cannot be assigned or game is rained out will have to play in their original time slot scheduled on the May 17-19 weekend.
Presidents Cup Information and Common Q & A - Check here for important information.
Presidents Cup 2018 Results
Presidents Cup 2018 Champions and Finalists Photos
Presidents Cup 2017 Results
Presidents Cup 2017 Champions and Finalists Photos