MRL 2014 Spring Season
Fees for Spring 2014 will be $500.00. ($450 MRL fee plus $50.00 OSYSA administration fee).
Payment due in Ohio South office by MRL Application Deadline. We will hold your check until team acceptance has been established.
Make check out to: Ohio South Youth Soccer Association
Registration opens on Monday October 7th, 2013. Ohio South teams may apply below:
MRL Calendar (through 2014 spring season)
What Leagues Do I Play In?
|Qualified for U.S. Soccer National League
||Must play In U.S. Soccer National League AND MRL Premier Division I
|Qualified for MRL Premier Division I
||Must play in MRL Premier Division I. OSSL is optional
|Qualified for MRL Premier Division II
||Must play in MRL Division II AND OSSL
|Qualified for MRL 1st Division
||Must play in MRL 1st Division AND OSSL
|Qualified for OSSL
||Must play in OSSL
How Do I Qualify for OSSL?
- Teams need to qualify for OSSL each year
- Teams who finish in the top 8 of State Cup AND top 8 of OSSL from the previous season will automatically qualify for OSSL for the following season
- Remaining spots awarded by OSSL commissioner based upon the following;
- Finished in the top 8 of State Cup but did not participate in OSSL in the previous season
- Team history in other OSYSA/USYSA events.
- OSSL Homepage
How Do I Qualify for MRL?
Ohio South State League (OSSL) and Ohio South State Cup are the two qualifying events for eligibility for MRL.
- Teams need to qualify for MRL each year
- Must have played in previous year State Cup
- Must have played in previous year Ohio South State league (OSSL).
- Teams that play in U.S. Soccer National League are exempt from this rule
- Teams that retain status in MRL Premier Division I are exempt from this rule
- Must play in current year State Cup
- Ohio South Director of Coaching will review applications and nominate a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 teams to MRL Commission
- MRL Commission will review all nominations from all states and determine which teams gain entry for that season
- Midwest Regional League (MRL) Homepage
How Do I Qualify for U.S. Soccer National League?
- Teams need to qualify for National League each year
- Teams who finish in the top 4 of National League from previous season will automatically qualify for National League for the following season
- Teams who win NCS Regional Championships from previous season will automatically qualify for National league for the following season
- Teams who win MRL Premier Division I from previous season will automatically qualify for National League for the following season
- Remaining spots to be assigned by National League Committee from teams that apply and played in the 4 Regional leagues. Exception - U15 division for 2013/2014 season and U14 for 2014/2015 seasonwill be selected from previous season State Cup
- U.S. Youth Soccer National League Homepage