Affinity E-Registration for League Registrars
Leagues can either use the Affinity system directly to collect registrations or you can upload your player data from your online system into the Affinity E-Registration system.
The directions and template are located below.
The Season ID for 2017-2018 seasonal year is 1010 and the Season Name is Fall 2017-Spring 2018.
The Season ID for 2016-2017 seasonal year is 808 and the Season Name is Fall 2016-Spring 2017.
Forms and Payments can be mailed to:
Ohio South Youth Soccer
25 Whitney Dr, Suite 104
Milford, OH 45150
Player Upload Instructions and Fee Report
To upload your data, please log in to your online Affinity account. You will choose players/admins on the left, then click on the words in the middle of the screen that say “Submit Player Upload”. You will then click to access your organization's help center. From there, you can pick Submit Request at the top right of the page. This will open a support ticket for you to attach your excel spreadsheet to. Please note Affinity processes uploads every Thursday. Once you submit your support ticket, you will get an email confirmation that your support ticket has been submitted, and then another email when your upload has been completed (or if they need more info to process).
Once you receive the email that it has been completed, you can go under the reports section to the Counts Report and choose the report type called Accepted Player Count (Billing) By League. This will let you know what you owe and you can send in with your payment. For your spring payment, you will deduct the player fees that you already paid in the fall, and submit the balance remaining.
The upload and payment are due by October 15th for Fall and April 15th for Spring Please note that one parent’s name is required on the template. The new system has to create a parent account to go along with the player, and if the parent name is not included, it will create duplicate accounts which will be an issue for your parents who are also coaches trying to submit background checks or register for license courses etc.
2016 - 2017 Player & Coach Fee Increase
- Competitive Player registration fees will increase from $11/player to $14/player effective for the fall 2016 season.
- Competitive Coaches registration fees will increase from $11/coach to $16/coach effective for the fall 2016 season.
- Recreational Player registration fees will increase from $4/player to $5/player effective for the fall 2017 season.
- Tournament guest player fees were increased from $7/player to $11/player effective for the fall 2016 season.
- Tournament team coach registration fees increased from $7/Coach to $16/coach effective for the fall 2016 season.
- DOC Pass fees have been increased from $35/pass to $50/pass effective for the fall 2016 season.