Ohio South Youth Soccer Association
Non-Profit Directors & Officers Liability
Effective 9/1/2016 – 9/1/2017
The State Association and its scheduled affiliate non-profit member clubs, leagues and associations, including any individual who was, now is, or shall be a director, officer, trustee, employee, volunteer, or committee member.
$1,000,000 in the Aggregate for all claims made during the policy period for Ohio South Youth Soccer Association, Inc; $1,000,000 in the aggregate for all claims made during the policy period for its member organizations subject to a limit tie-in endorsement covering both OSYSA and its member organizations. Defense cost coverage is unlimited and not part of the aggregate limit.
Policy Type – Claims Made
Coverage limited to a claim first made while the policy is in force for a wrongful act or which is reported to the insurer no later than sixty (60) days after the termination of the policy.
$1,000 each D&O claim
$5,000 each Employment Practices Liability or Third Party Discrimination claim
• Wrongful act means any actual or alleged breach of duty, neglect, error, misstatement, misleading statement, omission by the Organization or an insured in the performance of duties on behalf of the entity.
• Employment practices liability coverage, including wrongful termination, sexual harassment, discrimination, and breach of employment contract.
• Legal expenses paid on your behalf as they are incurred if defense of claim is tendered to underwriter. If OSYSA assumes defense of claim the underwriter will advance defense cost prior to the final disposition of a claim.
• OSYSA selects defense attorney or consents to the insurer’s defense attorney.
• Retention applies to every claim.
• Claim includes any written demand for any insured for monetary damages or other relief seeking to hold an insured responsible for a wrongful act.
• No personal injury exclusion (defamation, libel/slander coverage included).
• Punitive damage coverage included, if not prohibited by state law
• Third party discrimination coverage is provided under this policy.
• Defense cost coverage for breach of contract claims.
• Coverage for claims made by an affiliate against OSYSA (insured vs. insured)
• Fraudulent or dishonest acts.
• Bodily injury, sickness, disease or death
• Property damage.
• Prior known and reported wrongful acts/prior or pending proceedings.
• Lawsuits certified as a Class Action.
• Failure to perform professional services for others.
• Sexual abuse exclusion
2560 RIVER PARK PLAZA, SUITE 300
FORT WORTH, TEXAS 76116
THIS OUTLINE IS ONLY FOR GENERAL INFORMATION AND NONE OF THE ABOVE SHALL AMEND OR ALTER THE INSURANCE CONTRACT.
THE WORDING OF THE POLICY CONSTITUTES THE ONLY AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE INSURED AND THE INSURANCE COMPANY. CONSULT YOUR POLICY FOR COVERAGE EXCLUSIONS.