Want to post an advertisement? Send information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertisements are free of charge and will remain posted for a period of 60 days.
Cincy SC is looking for soccer coaches to join our staff.
Some benefits of coaching youth soccer for Cincy SC:
- Our EPIC Core Values
- A great coaching community
- Year round curriculum that is designed by Licensed Director Russell Lewis
- Professional paid positions
- Travel Reimbursement
- New Balance Shoes / Attire provided
- Incentives to get coaching badges
Ohio Fusion Soccer Club, is a competitive and growing club in the Dayton, OH area. We are currently looking to bring on quality coaches to help supervise and manage training sessions with our youth teams. The coaches should be able to communicate effectively with the DOC, players, and parents, be able to create and implement training sessions, and be able to manage youth players in practice and games. Ohio Fusion Soccer Club is looking for motivated coaches who are willing to challenge themselves and the players. The coaches will be required to coach in the evenings and weekends. The DOC will work with the respective coaches to determine the proper training and curriculum for the teams coached. We are looking for coaches that:
• Have an E License, but are willing to attend future courses
• Have a positive attitude with the players
• Are organized and willing to communicate with the Director of Coaching
• Attend any try-outs or camps the club hosts
Compensation will be reflective of the experience and qualifications of the applicants. These positions will begin for the Fall season.
For more information or any inquiries please contact, Director of Coaching Adam Ponder at email@example.com or 574-309-2086 Posted 5/23/2017
SuperKick Training Center (Columbus, Ohio) is looking for a full-time director to run and operate high level soccer training programs for players at the competitive soccer level who have goals of enhancing their level of play. The director would be responsible for implementing and executing year-round soccer training opportunities for players in the U9 to U19 age groups. Programming would include but not be limited to small group classes, specialized training groups, camps, individual training, and team training. Please send resume and letter of interest to Tony Earp at firstname.lastname@example.org. Posted 5/12/2017
Total Futbol Academy (TFA), located in Cincinnati Ohio, is looking for motivated staff members to provide excellent training for our current players and teams. Staff members will have great communication skills with players and parents. Potential staff coaches will have a background in player development, have great organizational skills, and demonstrate professionalism. Staff coaches will work in conjunction with their respective Director of Coaching to ensure consistency of coaching methodology and material.
Staff members will be expected to:
• Plan, attend, and implement competitive training sessions
• Proactively communicate with the Director of Coaching
• Attend all coaching education implementation initiatives
• Attend, participate, and work with Director of Coaching for bi-yearly tryouts
• Ability to work evening and weekends
Compensation is reflective of the current market, and is based upon experience and qualifications.
Currently, we are actively looking for staff members for the upcoming fiscal year.
All inquiries can be sent to Executive Director of Coaching: email@example.com. Posted 5/12/2017