Want to post an advertisement? Send information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertisements are free of charge and will remain posted for a period of 60 days.
Oakwood United Seeking Select Coaches & Trainers for Fall 2016 / Spring 2017
Oakwood United Soccer Club in Dayton is seeking a few more coaches and trainers for boys & girls teams, age U9-U15. Please contact email@example.com or Director of Coaching Eric Kissinger (firstname.lastname@example.org) if interested. Club home fields are located at Old River Sports Complex across from the University of Dayton. Fall season coverage requested from August 1st to November 1st 2016, with Spring season coverage March 15th to June 1st, 2017. No winter training requirements. Compensation is based on licensing scale, prior experience and time commitment.
Youth Coach - Player Development - Columbus Crew SC (Columbus, OH)
Columbus Crew SC Overview
Columbus Crew SC (Soccer Club) is the first club in Major League Soccer and in 2015, Crew SC was crowned MLS Eastern Conference Champions in the organization’s 20th season. Owned and operated by Precourt Sports Ventures (PSV), it won its first MLS Cup championship in 2008 and also won the 2002 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup as well as MLS Supporters’ Shield titles in 2004, 2008 and 2009. The 2016 campaign is the Black & Gold’s 18th season at historic MAPFRE Stadium -- the first soccer-specific stadium in the United States – where the club set single-season sellout records and hosted the 2015 MLS Cup. The club was purchased by PSV on July 29, 2013 as part of the privately held investment and management firm’s sports and entertainment business enterprise.
Columbus Crew SC is seeking Player Development Coaches for ages 6-18 in our Player Development Department. The positions are considered independent contractor relationships and each Coach will have specific training sessions and games to run around the Greater Columbus area. Crew SC will work with each Coach to determine the best fitting age group and level based upon qualifications.
Player Development Coaches are expected to actively communicate with players and parents, develop players both on and off the field and demonstrate the high expectations and level of professionalism associated in working with a professional sports organization.
Player Development Coaches report to the Player Development Director of Operations and involve close collaboration with the other coaches and the full Player Development Department.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Design and Implement high-level, professional coaching sessions following the Columbus Crew SC philosophy, methodology and curriculum
· Schedule and lead weekly training sessions each season
· Serve as a brand ambassador for Columbus Crew SC representing the brand positively at all times and within the community
· Communicate weekly with Player Development Directors
· Game day preparation and team management at games
· Help conduct, lead and support age group tryouts
· Attend internal Crew SC Player Development trainings and meetings and pursue continuing education opportunities
· Annual Season: late May, 2016 through mid-June, 2017
Required skills, experience & abilities
· Be available to start position May 26, 2016
· Minimum of USSF “E” License
· Minimum of 2 years’ youth soccer coaching experience
· Must be at least 18 years of age and high school diploma/GED required; higher education preferred
· Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse population, including strong verbal communication skills. Second language a plus
· Ability to consistently work evenings and weekends
· Coaching philosophy and style consistent with club environment (emphasis on development both as a player and as a person)
· CPR & AED certified
· Reliable Transportation
Applicants should visit http://mls.teamworkonline.com/teamwork/r.cfm?i=95916 and fill out the online application,
Thunder United Seeking Qualified Coaches '2016/17 Seasons'
Thunder United Metro FC is seeking coaches for fall 2016 / spring 2017 Seasons. All candidates must be a US citizen or hold a valid Green Card.
Excellent compensation! If you are interested in a team for the Fall and or Spring seasons please contact Director of Coaching Isa Ar-Razi at as soon as possible at email@example.com
Thunder United is based at the Lebanon Sports Complex located at 900 McClure Rd. Lebanon Ohio
Columbus Crew SC Camps Seeking Camp Coaches
Columbus Crew SC is seeking Camp Coaches for Camp programming in our Player Development Department. The Camp Coaching positions are flexible contracted vendor relationships and each vendor will have specific camps and training sessions to run.
The positions are based in Columbus, Ohio and report to the Camp Coordinator, Player Development. Please note this is a contracted seasonal opportunity working with youth camps only. It is not working with professional players.
For questions or additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenton High School Seeking Girls Soccer Coach
Interested candidates should submit a resume, and references to Mike Leddy, Director of Athletics via email at email@example.com or mailed to 200 Harding Ave, Kenton, OH 43326. For questions or additional information, please email or call at 419-673-1286.
Varsity Girls Soccer Coach
New Richmond High School (DII school in the SBAAC) is taking applications for their Girls Varsity Soccer Head Coach position. Applicants must send a resume, coaching credentials and three references to Doug Foote Athletic Director, 1131 Bethel New Richmond Rd. New Richmond, OH 45157. Email is preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org, I can also be contacted at 513-553-3191 ext 10003. Deadline to apply is April 8th. Possible teaching positions in elementary physical education or special education.
Amelia High School Seeking Assistant Varsity Girls Soccer Coach
Amelia High School Girls Soccer is seeking an Assistant Varsity Girls soccer coach. Playing and coaching experience preferred. Amelia plays in the Division I OHSAA Tournament and is in their final year playing in the SBAAC. Contact Head Coach Amy Kemmer at email@example.com if interested.
Cincinnati State Seeking Head Coach for the NJCAA Division 1 Men's Soccer Program
With the recent resignation of long-time successful mentor Mike Combs, Cincinnati State is seeking a head coach for its NJCAA Division I men’s soccer program. The Head Men’s Soccer Coach is responsible for creating and maintaining a program that has been successful in achieving athletic and academic success. Interested individuals should go to the Cincinnati State web site to review the complete position description and complete the on-line application:
Nominations may be forwarded to Tom Hathaway, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recreational Soccer Outreach Coordinator
Cincinnati Soccer Club seeks candidates for its Recreational Soccer Outreach Coordinator (RSOC) vacancy. The RSOC reports to the Director of Soccer Operations and is responsible for managing the daily operations of the club's Recreational Soccer Outreach Program. This is a part-time position and the primary objective is to connect and develop relationships with coaches, players, and parents that are part of the Cincinnati area’s recreational soccer community.
Applicants should review and respond to the following key job functions:
Essential Job Functions
1) Become knowledgeable on the rec soccer landscape: leagues, locations, coaches, teams, etc.
2) Effectively run sessions for Cincinnati’s Recreational groups/teams.
3) Schedule clinics for players and coaches, staffed by Cincy SC coaches & RSOC
4) Act as liaison for training rec teams
5) Work with Cincy SC coaching staff at least once a week to keep up with Cincy SC curriculum.
Preferred Educational Requirements
- Candidate must possess a USSF "D" coaching license as a minimum.
- Playing experience that demonstrates strong skills and soccer knowledge; professional or college level highly desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to develop coaches and players plus designing educational programs to enhance the development of the game.
- Possess excellent verbal, phone and written communication skills.
- Applicants must be able to work flexible hours including weekend events and be willing to travel as needed by the Director of Soccer Operations.
Salary plus performance based incentives will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Applicants should visit http://cincysc.com/contact-us/jobs/ and fill out online application, your contact is Russell Lewis Russell@cincysc.com 513-354-9959
NO LATER THAN 5:00 PM ET, March 20, 2016. No unsolicited telephone or e-mail inquiries will be accepted regarding this vacancy.
Cincininati Soccer Club, Ltd., is a Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, national origin, ethnic, background, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ross High School Boys JV Coach
Ross High School boys soccer team (DII - Butler County) has an opening for a JV head coach. Interested candidates should forward their resumes to varsity head coach Doug Amend at email@example.com